9498 County Road 82
Elbert, CO 80108-8703
Directions from Denver
- Take I–25 from Denver south toward Colorado Springs.
- Exit at the first Castle Rock exit (#184), Founders Parkway.
- Take a left and go east over the I–25. Follow Founders Parkway (for about 4 miles) to HWY 86.
- At HWY 86 turn left (east) to Franktown. Go through Franktown and Elizabeth until you’re almost at Kiowa. At the sign to Elbert/Falcon (Elbert Road, CR 25-41), turn right and go south.
- Continue on Elbert Road past the town of Elbert, then past the Peaceful Valley Boy Scout Camp to County Road 74–82. CR 74-82 is 1.7 miles past the camp’s second/south entrance.
- Turn left (east) onto CR 74–82 and follow it 1.7 miles to the fork in the road (be alert here because the fork may appear to go right only).
- Turn left at the fork (by the mail boxes), and continue up a big hill. The road will bear right at the top of the hill. Proceed 1 mile (continue past the “No Outlet” sign and follow road down hill) to 6K Ranch. You will go down a steep hill and the ranch entrance is marked by a sign on the right. Turn right into the ranch entrance, in ¼ mile the next left takes you to the barn.